Terms of Service
This Justupload Service Agreement (the "Agreement") describes the terms and conditions on which Justupload ("we") offer services to you ("User"). By using our services, User agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- 1. JustUpload.io is administrated by Company.
- 2. Trademarks "JustUpload.io", "JustUpload.io" are property of Company and are legally protected.
- 3. JustUpload.io provides file hosting and file sharing services.
- 4. Company has right to modify these Rules.
- 1. Hotlinking is not allowed. User must use link provided by JustUpload.io.
- 2. Registered users files are stored on JustUpload.io server forever, unless they are not downloaded for 60 days.
- 3. Files is identified only by code which User gets after file upload.
- 1. JustUpload.io is not responsible for any damage or removal of files stored on JustUpload.io servers caused by independent reasons.
- 2. JustUpload.io is not responsible for any damage and loses caused by files downloaded from JustUpload.io. Full responsibility for problems came from file downloaded from JustUpload.io has user which upload this file.
- 3. By using JustUpload.io, user agrees not to involve JustUpload.io in any type of legal action.
- 4. JustUpload.io directs full legal responsibility of the contents of the files that are uploaded to JustUpload.io to individual users, and will cooperate with law enforcement entities in the case that uploaded files are deemed to be in violation of these Rules.
- 5. All uploaded files are copyright to their owners. JustUpload.io is not responsible for the content any uploaded files, nor is it in affiliation with any entities that may be represented in the uploaded files.
- 1. In all cases not regulated by following Rules Polish civil code is obligatory.
- We reserve the right to disable direct linking on user accounts that are using excessive bandwidth or otherwise abusing the system.